Monday, 22 November 2010

NEWS 22/11/2010

I'm really sorry at the lack of updates! You'll have to blame it on the mountain of homework I've received recently.
Anyway, I thought I'd give you a few updates on pieces.
Firstly, the mare and foal I told you about last time. I'm around a third of the way through this, but haven't really worked on it much for a while as I was getting a little bored of it! I'll definitely get back working on it soon though.
Currently It looks like this:
Its come out a bit dark on the scanner so please excuse this!

I've also been working on another piece. Its a group of five beautiful dogs:
As you can see, I'm working on layer the shading of the second terrier at the moment.

Hope you like them! I'll try and update again soon.
Bye for now, Becky

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rebecca
    Both of these in progress drawings looks great. Looking forward to see them finished, especially the dog-group :)

    ReplyDelete